Hi,

I'm trying to get my Option HSO Modem driver to autobuild on Diablo
builder for some time now. Thanks to everyone who helped me get so far :)

Unfortunately, it seems a few assumptions by me are not held and so the
build fails:

The reason it fails now is that there's no Linux kernel source/workdir in
the usual place:

>make: *** /lib/modules/2.6.21-omap1/build: No such file or directory.
Stop.

(complete log <https://garage.maemo.org/builder/diablo/hso_1.2-0/
armel.build.log.FAILED.txt>)

Also, is there an environment variable specifying the kernel version we
are supposed to build for? I just hardcoded "LINUX_VERSION=2.6.21-omap1"
for now...

cheers,
   Danny