Hi Henning,

> I want to annouce that I am working on qtnx and nxcl to get it running
> on the nokia n800 and n810 devices.
Great!

> First the configure-widget was not scrollbar and tried to display
> all fields in the same widget. This causes some strange resize effects
> and made the configure-widget rather useless. I found a easily
> solution and wrapped it into a ScrollArea with qt-designer.
> The patch can be found here:
> http://developer.berlios.de/patch/?func=detailpatch&patch_id=2557&group_id=2978
This is a workaround. The solution is to redesign the UI in order to
fit into device screen.
By the way I'm going to modify Qt in order to wrap the QDialog content
widgets with a QScrollArea. The scrollbars will shown
automatically when needed.
Thus no changes are needed to have a working Qt app in maemo.
However for a better usability the developer MUST adapt the UI to the
small screen size.

> The greatest Problem is that x-window which comes from nxagent(which is
> modified xnest-server) on the server side has no hildon-framework
> support. That means the virtual keyboard on the n800 is not workable.
> Luckily the keyboard on the n810 is working.
You need to port the hildon input method.
The code that you need is in the "hildon-input-method-framework".
 apt-get source hildon-input-method-framework

BR,
Antonio