Hi Kevin,

Kevin Verma wrote:
> I read the recent announcement of "stlc45xx" which still requires a
> binary tool for its calibration data. But there are other components
> like battery, 3D etc.
> Can someone please guide me where are more 'official' details for
> opening of binary blobs or N8x0 hardware viz Maemo ? at-least a
> roodmap to look forward to.

Could you be a bit more specific? What binary blobs are you referring to?

We have a wiki page, designed to help prioritise and justify requests
like this, which Nokia personnel work on answering, or at the very least
explaining their decision.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Questions_for_Nokia

If you have any specific modules you'd like to see opened, that's the
right place to ask (and ideally explain why).

Cheers,
Dave.

--
maemo.org docsmaster