2008/9/27 Siarhei Siamashka <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> That's great, feedback is very much welcome. Though bugreports can wait until
> I roll out the next revision of the patch ;)

Well then I will also say that I think your progress on this is great,
and that I enjoy reading your emails, even if I have nothing to
contribute to them.

I have two 770s, and this work will help them to be more useful for longer.

I love it when you write that something is difficult and needs more
work... then I just know that you will have done it about a day later!

Best wishes,
     Neil