I'm a bit surprised about the little discussion generated by our call to
support cool projects.

http://flors.wordpress.com/2008/10/17/calling-all-innovators/
http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-community/2008-October/001090.html

Was the call so casual that it ended up being unclear?

We want to support a bunch of projects getting ready for primetime the
same day maemo 5 is released. And we propose the community to help out
selecting those projects.

What kind of support? Whatever those cool projects under development
need to be stable and exciting for real users. You tell us and we will
do our best helping you.

If you have questions ask. But don't let this for next week because we
would like to have a list of proposals by the end of the month, decide
soon the projects to support and start working with them.

--
Quim Gil
marketing manager, open source