On Sun, Nov 9, 2008 at 9:07 PM, Till Harbaum / Lists <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Am Sonntag 09 November 2008 schrieb KwangYul Seo:
>> I compiled WebKit-r38068(2008-11-03) ran GtkLauncher on N810 with the
>> following options:
>> minutes to see the initial Google page. The same problem occurs on
>> qemu-arm too. What's the wrong?
> You mean you did some port that doesn't work and now you want to ask
> others why it isn't working?
>
> Also, libwebkit also is in the repositories. Does that version work better for
> you?

I wanted to try the latest version of WebKit with SquirrelFish Extreme enabled.

BTW, I found the problem. After I killed some background daemons, the
compiled WebKit worked fine. I think the problem was related to
thrashing.

I just wanted to ask if someone had encountered the same problem. I am
sorry to bother you.

Regards,
Kwang Yul Seo