Santtu Lakkala wrote:
> Frantisek Dufka wrote:
>> osso-statusbar-cpu does exactly this. With memory reporting turned off
>> it is nice statusbar clock with black background. Once the background
>> turns solid blue you know there is a problem :-)
>
> Actually it should have graphs of cpu and/or memory usage, not black
> background; there's just a bug I haven't fixed that causes it to be
> black by default. If you change the settings, it should start to work.

Sorry for the confusion, it does have graph of CPU usage. I don't see
any bug. I meant that in normal case CPU usage is pretty low so it is
mostly black.

BTW long time ago I got chinook version from
http://people.debian.org/~tschmidt/maemo/chinook/osso-statusbar-cpu/
Yesterday I noticed there is also 0.7.x (since June 2008) with
'official' chinook support in maemo-hackers.org repository
http://maemo-hackers.org/apt/pool/main/o/osso-statusbar-cpu/

Both of them work fine, they just look different. With default OS2008
theme I like a bit more the old 0.6.1 look with thin border :-)

Frantisek