Hi Quim,

Big thanks to Maemo for releasing some of the sources of the Maemo 5.
Especially the kernel with PowerVR drivers is interesting. Seems that
e.g. Beagle Board[1] can use[2] those drivers.

I was also interested to see if Nokia has accelerated the X.Org
server with the PowerVR hardware but unfortunately I didn't find the
X.Org server sources (nor a video driver) in the release. I understand
that X server isn't needed for the SDK but neither would be the kernel.

Any plans on releasing the X.Org sources (or actually the video driver)?
It would be interesting to test Maemo stuff with accelerated X server on
existing OMAP3 hardware, like the Beagle Board.

[1]http://beagleboard.org/
[2]http://dominion.thruhere.net/koen/OE/pvr/

Thanks,
--