On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 7:15 AM, Ryan Abel <rabe...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 17, 2008 at 9:04 PM, tz <tho...@mich.com> wrote:

>> I can't even retrieve osso7 using apt-get source!  It keeps getting osso4.
>>

> That tends to happen when you're fetching from the wrong repository.
> http://repository.maemo.org/pool/maemo4.1.2/free/b/bluez-utils/

"diablo" is what is in /etc/apt in the sources.  Not maemo4.1.2.

So do I sed s/diablo/maemo4.1.2/g or wait for something else?
I did do the dist-upgrade since that is what it says to do.

I love it when I follow instructions precisely and everything breaks.

Though the repositories seem to be updating/moving/relinking.
Dependencies appear to be resolving.

Do I have to reinstall the entire SDK every time they increment the third digit?

Also, where is bluez-utils*osso6* ?  I think bluez is GPL and the
requirement is for the binaries corresponding to the source, not some
random (even later, fixed) version.  The SSE installed osso6 on the
devices, but the SDK has ONLY osso7.  I need to generate an osso6
version, or Nokia has to somehow increment bluez-utilities in the SSE
to osso7.