Why ? don't know ... just though ...

For simple apps, like tasks or some pims ... it can be done easily
with a nice ui in js ...

And yep, HTML was document oriented, HTLM5 is no more that, it s
mainly a Application Oriented Language. HTML5 is made for offline and
online apps. This is why i say... : maybe it could be interesting.

And when i was talking about other device it was mainly other mobile
device :) like Palm WebOS or iPhone which use WebKit also. But it
seems that the iPhone don't have the HTML5 part of Webkit right now.

--
Benoît HERVIER - http://khertan.net/