Hi, can anyone point me to an example of an svg image file that can be
successfully displayed in Diablo?

I've tried several, including the example svg file from
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svg.  Attempting to display them in image
viewer leads to an error message claiming the file is corrupt, whereas they
can be displayed fine on my Ubuntu desktop.  Attempting to load them in mono
using GDK:

Gdk.Pixbuf pxbf = new Gdk.Pixbuf("test.svg");

also fails with a similar error on the tablet, but not on the desktop.  On
the tablet, there is an entry for svg in /etc/gtk-2.0/gdk-pixbuf.loaders,
and the library "/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/loaders/libsvg_loader.so", to which
that entry points, does exist.

Ranen