Hi,

While trying to upload pybluez, I noticed it failed to build with an
error message that used to happen with older cputransp versions.
Latest version (at least 1.0.9, which is the one which I'm using on my
machine) doesn't have this problem.

Can someone check which version of scratchbox-devkit-cputransp the
fremantle autobuilder is using and, if possible, upgrade it? For
reference, here is the build log:

https://garage.maemo.org/builder/fremantle/pybluez_0.15-1.1maemo3/armel.build.log.FAILED.txt
http://pastebin.com/m6693c7ce (same content as above, just in case it
gets removed)

And the error message itself (which, albeit misleading, is actually a
bug in qemu-arm-cvs-m):

dh_installdeb
dh_shlibdeps
dh_gencontrol
install: `debian/python-bluez/DEBIAN' exists but is not a directory
dh_gencontrol: command returned error code 256
make: *** [binary-arch] Error 1

Thanks,
--
Anderson Lizardo