Faheem Pervez wrote:
> P.S: Frantisek, have any plans on updating the Game_development wiki
> page with your tip? It'd help those who do not subscribe here.

I just did and kept both variants. I don't know what is the lifecycle of
those two windows so I'm not sure when it is effective to set the title
of both windows and how long it lasts. At least in Maemo where screen
resolution/depth does not change it looks like the are both allocated
once in the beginning and kept all the time so the title sticks when set
like this when switching fullscreen on on off.

The 'if (win)' is needed for me in scummvm since I have no precise
control of when the title is set and I've seen segfaults in XStoreName
when it was called too early at startup.

Frantisek