I notice from http://wiki.maemo.org/Task:Maemo_roadmap/Fremantle#System_SW that
the "Location and format of init scripts differ. " Since my ports of MySQL and
Apache will require init scripts I need to make sure I install them in the
right place and make whatever changes are necessary to the scripts themselves,
but I haven't succeeded in finding any more information about this.

Does anybody know where this can be found?

It's odd that despite what's said about init script location, they still seem
to be in the same place in the Maemo 5 SDK beta...
--
Tony Green
Ipswich, Suffolk, England

* No Micro$oft products were used in the generation of this communication