On May 3, 2009, at 18:52, Faheem Pervez wrote:

Hi,

The autobuilder doesn't seem to be moving packages to extras-devel. I uploaded python-vte to the diablo autobuilder and it still has not shown up yet. I checked with some other packages, by other people, osm2go and dialcentral and they haven't been uploaded to extras- devel - despite it having been many hours since they had been uploaded.

Please don't tell me to reupload as I do not have the original source packages available to me and the autobuilder, being the clever thing it is, deletes the source packages it has while it's "moving" them to extras-devel.

I realise my tone isn't a nice one and the annoyance isn't directed at you, or the maemo.org team responisble for the autobuilder, but rather at the autobuilder for chewing my packages.

I understand Faheem, this is sub-optimal. I will look into it to try and stop this type of thing from happening. I will also look at why the autobuilder is not triggering the re-indexing. I will re-index by hand tonight.

Jeremiah