On Tuesday 05 May 2009 06:57:35 Jey Han Lau wrote:
> I've been trying to install pyqt4 on scratchbox and I kept getting
> broken packages error =/ There are instructions on installing pyqt on
> the nokia device itself but not on the scratchbox. I have added
> extras-devel to /etc/apt/sources.list, and have installed python 2.5 and
> qt.

PyQt is borked in extras-devel, I've got multiple reports on inability to
install pyqtoreader for this very same reason. Not sure if it's a pyqt
packaging or autobuilder related issue, but in either case it's not you doing
things wrong. Half of the pyqt packages is 4.4.3-maemo7 (gui, network) and the
other half is 4.4.3-maemo9 (core, xml, etc).