On Thu, 2009-05-14 at 12:03 +0100, Graham Cobb wrote:
> On Thursday 14 May 2009 11:25:32 Claudio Saavedra wrote:
> > On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 11:02:45AM +0200, Cornelius Hald wrote:
> > > I'm having some quesions about the Fremantle UI. Hopefully someone can
> > > help and save me hours of boring try-and-error :)
> >
> > Just for the record, the hildon library team has moved the hildon code
> > to garage, and we created there a mailing list for this kind of
> > questions and to get some feedback. You can find it in
> >
> > https://garage.maemo.org/pipermail/hildon-devel/
>
> Please DO NOT move this sort of discussion to a hildon-devel list.  This is
> exactly what maemo-developers is for!  Surely I am not the only Maemo
> community developer who knows that at some time they may have to port their
> application's existing GUI to Freemantle?
>
> I am not a GUI guy and won't be re-designing the GUI.  If someone else does,
> that is great but I am likely to end up trying to make whatever easy changes
> I can to make it work (or work better) on Freemantle.

Yes, well, I kinda agree with you. To be honest, that was a bit of
self-promotion for the mailing list; but what we would actually like to
end up with in the hildon-devel mailing list is with discussion related
to the development of the library itself, which would be off-topic here,
IMHO.

So, sorry for misleading you, I am watching this mailing list and will
be answering questions here, no worries about that.

Claudio