Hi Niels,

This is opensshd ratelimit for new connections. It seems that even the
> current high limits are not high enough.

Okay

It seems that the version comparison used by BuildMe doesn't understand
> the long version number. (7etch6maemo3) I'd need to find out if such
> numbers are intended to be supported or that they are illegal.

 Strange...I uploaded the maemo1 and the maemo2 packages and it worked fine.

Results are only available when OK or FAILED. If REJECTED nothing has
> actually been done with it, other than removing it from the queue.

Okay

Thanks for the answer,
The fast solution is changing the name of the package.. but the point is
that
I want to preserve that name because there are not other mysql5 versions
able
to compile fine in maemo...

Cheers,
Antonio
--

Mitch Hedberg<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mitch_hedberg.html>
- "My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them."