Hi Claudio,

On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 22:50 +0200, Claudio Saavedra wrote:
> This is the purpose of filters, but you might need to find strings that
> fit well in the menu. Repeating "Sort by" in each one of the buttons is
> wasting too much space. Restricting the sorting criteria might also help
> (for example, keep both criteria but only in one direction, etc).

I tried removing the "Sort By" part, but that really didn't make any
sense anymore. Also the words "ascending" and "descending" are quite
long, not to mention other languages where they can be even longer.

So I cut the sort options down to two. I'm now having:
"Sort By Title" and "Sort By Date"
Where "Title" is always ascending and "Date" always descending. The
strings are now short enough even when translating to other languages.
E.g.:
"Nach Titel sortieren" and "Nach Datum sortieren"

Now, my only concern is: How are Filters displayed in portrait mode? In
one row or will every item be in it's own row?

Thanks!
Conny