On Mon, 1 Jun 2009, Hubert Figuiere wrote:

> The real problem is that PDF is not a format for electronic books.
> Because it hardcodes paper size and layout, it is not independant of the
> media. PDF is a format for digital rendering of printouts.

True enough, but thats also ignoring reality - there is already a ton of
content in PDF format and it will be around for a long time. Most ebook
readers (<cough>Kindle DX<cough>) will have PDF support at some point.

Personally, I think the PDF readers on Maemo are pretty good - I just wish
they would remember page and zoom level per document, but apart from
that the reading experience is pretty good for me.

--
Aj.