Hi;

I just installed the fremantle beta SDK to port an application of mine
to maemo 5. I ran into a problem though, since the gettext version
(0.14.1) that comes with it is too old. The app is a port of a Gnome app
that uses msgctxt in its po files; building it in the scratchbox stops
with an error like this:

Making all in po
../../../po/de.po:1064: keyword "msgctxt" unknown
[etc]

Would it be possible to ship fremantle final with a gettext version
that supports msgctxt, so that one can build this app without first
locally installing a newer gettext in the scratchbox? gettext 0.15 is
the first version that supports this, but of course using the latest
(0.17) would be preferable.

Regards,
        Christian