Hi,

        I just feed my application (vnc viewer diablo source) to
        fremantle-extras-builder and it is indicated, that it build
        without any
        problems.

        What is the easiest way, to test it, without installing the
        whole sdk?

        I have one portability issue: I need to have the X-server screen
        in the
        16-bit color mode of previous N770, N800 and N810, as for reason
        of
        quick application response this was highly optimized. Of cause
        this
        could be changed quite quickly to another color mode, but where
        can I
        get information on the upcoming color mode on the maemo 5
        devices.

        Thanks a lot

        Detlef