Any hint?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luca Donaggio <donag...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 5:13 PM
Subject: HildonWindow dimensions not updated on unfullscreen in Fremantle
SDK beta
To: Maemo developers mailing-list <maemo-developers@maemo.org>

Hi all,

I'm attaching a callback function to the expose event of my app HildonWindow
to detect size changes occurring after a screen orientation change or a
fullscreen / unfullscreen button press.
Everything works quite well, except after coming back from fullscreen: in
this case it seems that no expose events is triggered (my callback function
is never called). Is it right?
What is the correct way to do this? I need to detect window's size changes
to rescale the image displayed inside of it.

Here's my code:

    g_signal_connect(G_OBJECT (myapp->mainwin),"expose_event",
            G_CALLBACK (detect_main_window_changes),myapp);

gboolean detect_main_window_changes (GtkWidget *widget,GdkEvent
*event,app_data_t *myapp) {
    switch (event->type) {
        case GDK_EXPOSE :
                scale_image(GTK_WIDGET (myapp->mainwin),myapp);
                return TRUE;
    }
    return FALSE;
}