Hi,

  I am trying to share internet from "maemo device"  to "host PC"
through USB or bluetooth. For that, i am using iptable_nat modules
following the tips described here:
http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=19035.

 After install the iptable_nat modules and iptable-ext package, i tryed
to configure the masquerading with the following commands:

   iptables --flush -t nat
   echo 1 > /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward
   iptables -P FORWARD ACCEPT
   iptables -A POSTROUTING -t nat -j MASQUERADE -s 192.168.2.0/24

 The iptables rules are there:

   Nokia-N810-43-7:~# iptables -L         Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)
   Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)
ACCEPT     0    --  anywhere             anywhere
   Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

   Nokia-N810-43-7:~# iptables -t nat -L
   Chain PREROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
   Chain POSTROUTING (policy ACCEPT)
MASQUERADE  0    --  192.168.2.0/24       anywhere
   Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

 The network (ip and route) is configured correctlly (both "maemo
device" and "host PC"), but i can not share internet from "maemo device"
to "host PC". With the same configuration i can share internet from
"host PC" to "maemo device".

  Anybody got internet shared from "maemo device" to "host PC"? Am I
missing some step? I also tryed to recompile the iptable_nat modules but
no success.

Thanks,

André Rodrigues

PS: My device: Linux Nokia-N810-43-7 2.6.21-omap1