HI,

On Fri, Jul 3, 2009 at 11:00 AM, David Greaves <da...@dgreaves.com> wrote:

> I thought this would be of interest to the list.
>
> Also some good comments here:  http://lwn.net/Articles/338715/

well, I don't like very much the NIH syndrome, but this time I've to agree
with the decision of writing everything from scratch. NM is a huge pill of
'mixed-code' with a lot of dependences on the UI, it works fairly well in my
gnome desktop right now, but the KDE/mobile users usually have a lot of
problem with NM.
To be fair, the network manager app that gave me the best user experience in
a linux box so far, was the proprietary app in your tablets (insert your
rants here :P).

Best regards,

--
Valério Valério