Hi Kamen,

Am Sonntag, den 02.08.2009, 15:08 +0300 schrieb Kamen Bundev:
> Check this thread in tmo:
> http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=29815&highlight=midori

unfortunately this doesn't answer my question. I know this thread and
mention it in my previous mail. I guess Nokia doesn't has interest to
solve this "not so easy"-problem in Diablo and I can understand this.
I'm curios how the situation in Freemantle is.

Regards, Keywan

--
Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
http://www.prometoys.net

peo...@world:/# apt-get --purge remove capitalism
After unpacking world will be freed.
You are about to do something potentially beneficial
To continue type in the phrase 'Yes, do as We say!'