Hi,

I'm thinking about to add this feature to autobuilder. With developers
don't need to prepare package's source and upload it to autobuilder
queue. They just need to tag the sources.

This is how i plan to implement it:
1. Svn hook will be creating description file or record in the
database if new tag appears in tags/autobuilder/<product> directory
for any garage project.
2. Special cron job will fetch new tag, build source package and put
it into autobuilder incoming directory.
3. Autobuilder will build it the same way as it does currently.

How does it look? Any ideas/suggestions?

PS: If this feature will be usable I can add processing of git tags as well.

--
BR,
Ed