Hi,

2009/9/1  <tero.k...@nokia.com>:
> Hi,
>
> A few guys from our product management got an idea of a 'code cookbook'. A
> sort of wiki-like place where you could copy-paste snippets of code, tag and
> comment on them. Then by searching on the tags or text you could find pieces
> of code that do a specific thing.

I think it's a good idea! Anyway I'll try to propose again the same
idea I told to Quim during the Maemo Summit 2008: why don't we try to
write a book on Maemo programming?

Please don't reply me with: but... writing applications for Maemo is
like writing applications for Linux, because it's not :P

There's a lot to say about how to setup development environment, which
IDE to use (how to use ESBox for example), how to create packages,
explaining Hildon widgets ecc.....

Regards,

--
Andrea Grandi