Hello,

I have query regarding message received by calling "hildon_mime_open()"
function.

I have written 2 applications one is for handling mime type and another
application which selects file type and calls hildon_mime_open().

Steps I have followed is:

1. I have registered mime type in desktop file, create XML file for mime type
and entered mapped desktop file in default lists file.
2. By calling the hildon_mime_open() with the mime type I registered. My
application is launching properly and I am receiving "mime_open" message.

Printf messages I received is as follows ::

interface :: com.nokia.sample
Arguments :: 0��
Method :: mime_open
return value :: -1076890648
data ::  �

3. Until this everything is fine. But my problem here is I am not getting file
path user has selected.

Can anyone tell me how can I get the file path I have given in my application?
I am stuck here..

Regards
Venugopal Rao G

Download Tanla Mobile Marketing and Advertising Guide.
http://www.tanla.com/MobileGuide.htm

"This  e-mail is  intended only for  the addressee. If  you are  not the
intended recipient, then  dissemination,
 distribution or copying  of  this email is  strictly   prohibited. If
received  in   error,  please destroy
 the  e-mail  and notify  the sender immediately.  This  mail has  been
checked  for viruses. However recipients
 should undertake their own  virus check. Tanla Solutions Limited and its
subsidiaries will not be liable for any losses."