Hi,

    On Maemo PC Connectivity, we managed to get MASQUERADE working on N810.
Just install the Maemo PC Connectivity following the instructions at
http://pc-connectivity.garage.maemo.org/2nd_edition/index.html. After that,
you will be able to share the internet of your maemo device.

Regards,

Andre Rodrigues