I think I can re-upload the same version and it'll be accepted, but
later rejected at compilation time because of the same version.

I will try re-uploading the package with a new version, but I am sure
version 10 is the latest and 11 is the newest (never uploaded).

Attached is the .changes file (i've tried both of them)

--
anidel
Sent from London, Eng, United Kingdom