On Oct 20, 2009, at 21:15, <quim....@nokia.com> wrote:

> Warning: I'm planning to attack extras-testing wiki page tomorrow in
> order to offer clearer information about quality criteria for
> developers and betatesters.

I have started doing this for users as well. First I edited:
http://wiki.maemo.org/Extras
  which will further point people to: https://wiki.maemo.org/Extras-testing
.  I thought we might have a simple overview for users and keep the
extras-testing page more for devs.

In any case, it would be great if we all co-ordinated our actions so
that we don't duplicate work. I am happy to work on whatever people
think needs to be done, but if we co-ordinate things either on this
list or on the community list, I think we'll get more done.

Jeremiah