Hi,

ext ds wrote:
> Am Dienstag, den 20.10.2009, 20:08 +0200 schrieb Cornelius Hald:
>> On Tue, 2009-10-20 at 15:01 +0200, ds wrote:
>>> I have no feeling for N900 at the moment. But yes, I have some feature
>>> requests left on garage, and as there is not too much UI it should not
>>> be a big deal:-)
>>>
>>> But first I want to have it running an the N900.
>> I got it working now :) Attached is a screenshot (in case the list
>> allows that).
>
> Thanks, at least my copy allowed it!
>> Getting the UI Fremantle conform should be straight forward, at least it
>> looks like that to me. If you need help there, just tell me.
>>
> I got a message from maemo admin:
> After disabling the toolbar and switching to fullscreen mode there seems
> to be no way get out of full screen or getting the toolbar back.
>
> Can you confirm this? Is no Hardwarebutton bringing up the menu or
> toggle full screen anymore?

Correct.  I would suggest supporting additional shortcut like Ctrl-f as
proposed in another mail.

        - Eero

PS. User can switch to other apps by using the Ctrl-backspace shortcut
for the task switcher (or by launching Camera app with the camera button
or closing the application from the power menu "End task" button).