2009/10/22 Niels Breet <ni...@maemo.org>:
> On Thu, October 22, 2009 15:31, gary liquid wrote:
>> There is no interface to pull apps manually.
>> if testing identifies a blocker, the maintainer has no way but to leave it
>>  there wasting the other testers time.
>>
> This reminds me. If a maintainer votes his own app down, it should be
> removed instantly.

We should also think about dependencies when packages are removed from
-testing.
If maintainer doesn't like his library and removes it what will happen
with another
application, which depends on this library? Theoretically it should be
also removed from -testing or rebuilt with older version of library if
it exists.
This situation can be resolved if autobuilder would build dependencies
only from extras.
However it can slow down the whole process, because developers would
have to wait
untill all needed libraries go to extras before they'll be able to
build their packages.

--
BR,
Ed