Hi,

----- original Nachricht --------
> Would we have a chance to disable console sleep recompiling the kernel
> (like Till tried?). Should we ask some PM experts for this, e.g. Kevin?
That may actually make sense for the beagleboard as these will likely never
be run on battery.

I am just running the recompiled kernel in order to run a custom video mode
(which isn't working as expected at this moment). Carsten, could you please add
the
drivers from input/touchscreen to your default config? It seems you tried to
enable everything that might be useful (incl. dvb card drivers) but forgot
those input devices.

Till