On Thu, Nov 26, 2009 at 5:40 AM, Cornelius Hald <h...@icandy.de> wrote:
> Anderson Lizardo wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Could someone with access to the autobuilder machine send to me the
>> output of "dpkg -l scratchbox*" ? I'm getting a build error that I'm
>> unable to reproduce on my own installation:
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/m4f98186
>
> Do you have glib included in your build-depends? It looks like it´s
> missing...

It is not in build-depends, because it does not depend on it (but Qt
does). On the other hand, you can see the package is installed (I even
added some debug messages between "XXXXXXXXXXX" lines to make sure of
that).

The problem does not happen on a cleanly created ARMEL target I create
locally, but only on the autobuilder.

Regards,
--
Anderson Lizardo