Hi,

2009/12/8 Claudio Saavedra <csaave...@igalia.com>:
> El mar, 08-12-2009 a las 16:13 +0100, Andrea Grandi escribió:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was trying to test mafw-lastfm plugin on my N900 but I cannot make it work.
>> I've installed it from extras-devel, I've configured it following the
>> istructions contained in README and I've restarted the device.
>>
>> The plugin is not started automatically and I don't think the average
>> user would be able to understand how to start a mafw plugin.
>
>  $ mafw-lastfm
>
> That should be enough to start it. Did you try to start it manually?

yes, I tried this while I was connected to it via ssh. I controlled
with "ps -aux | grep mafw" if it was running, but I wasn't.
Is it a standalone plugin or does it have to be started with the mafw wrapper?

> Since this is maemo-developers, I'll ask: did you try to debug why it
> doesn't start during the beginning of the session or whether it starts
> and exits, crashes, or whatever?

no error messages... it just "stay" without doing anything after you
execute it... it doesn't return.

--
Andrea Grandi
email: a.grandi [AT] gmail [DOT] com