Hi,

I uploaded a package yesterday and had it build correctly and get added to
extra-devel. I can download and install the package to my scratchbox
installation but when I try to access the page on maemo.org I get an error.
I've been regularly trying all day but the error continues to appear. Other
packages that were built around the same time are accessible.

The package page is
http://maemo.org/packages/package_instance/view/fremantle_extras-devel_free_armel/webtexter/0.5/
And the error is

*Fatal error*: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in *
/mnt/netapp/pear/midcom/lib/org/maemo/packages/handler/repository/repository.php
* on line *542

*There is a bug raised about this but I cannot see any workaround etc.

I want to push the package to extra-testing but can't because of this bug.
Is there any workaround for this? If I re-upload the app (after changing the
version) would it help?

Thom