Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 08.12.2009, 18:28 +0100 schrieb Dave Neary:
> > A lot of pages are still empty in this guide
>
> Which pages are empty, specifically?

Ok, these pages seems to be just in the beginning. I read it in the
first chapter several times, so I might got an impression of the Guide
which isn't adequate.

http://wiki.maemo.org/Documentation/Maemo_5_Developer_Guide/Development_Environment

Maemo Eclipse Integration
Maemo Programming Environments
Maemo PC Connectivity
Maemo SDK Virtual Images

In these pages there is a string "This is place holder for XY"

There is still some information, but it's unclear how reliable and
complete it is. This might be a show-stopper, because this is a kind of
first impression for new developers.

> Forum Nokia also has some useful information - especially pertaining to
> widget style guides, UI guidelines and such.

I found them, but I missed some guided path through "all" of this
documents... It's not that there is to less documentation, but it's (for
me) a bit confusing.

Thanks Quim for his hints, too.

Keywan

--