On Sat, Dec 12, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni
<li...@prometoys.net> wrote:

> Can we still use Gtk or Qt? What's about cairo or pygame?
>
> - Gtk seems somehow unflexible (more for good classical UI)
> - Qt: PyQt not available, PySide status unclear

PyQt is still available, and PySide status is not quite so "unclear"
as you may think.

Considering that it will take some time to develop your program in the
first place, Qt would still seem like the path of least resistance.
You can make it a normal PyQt program on desktop, do a quick
search/replace port to PySide and deploy on device. Or just use the
PyQt version on the device.

--
Ville M. Vainio
http://tinyurl.com/vainio