Hi,

Jeff Moe wrote:
> Yes, I do think it would be good to put it in the main namespace, but right
> now I'm sort of ramping myself up to where everything is and how it is all
> set
> up. I didn't want to munge up the main pages yet. ;)  Writing this up is a
> learning experience for me as I go through the process.

Like in Bugzilla, there are people who will rename or move pages, add
correct categories and so on for your page if you put it in the "wrong"
place - please don't be afraid to munge the main pages.

For the packaging howto, there is already
http://wiki.maemo.org/Maemo_packaging - this would be an ideal sub-page
(or addition/edition) to that.

Cheers,
Dave.