Very nice,

this is exactly what I was asking some weeks ago, a simple way to pack a
html file with javascipt (if I understood correctly).

I wonder, if you could provide a maemo(debian) package, which is a
sceleton to install a Nokia Web Runtime package onto existing maemo
devices. It should not be too difficult I think, at least if one would
start the html file in the default webbrowser?!

Detlef