2010/1/1 Jeff Moe <m...@blagblagblag.org>:
> On Friday 01 January 2010 11:12:47 Ed Bartosh wrote:

>> > Funny, I was thinking the exact opposite. If more people had access, then
>> > more than one person could fix it.
>>
>> I doubt that. What I can see is that more people can break it.
>> If you need a proof - give everyone root access to that box :)
>
> Starting with me.  :)
>
> Though I must say things seem down an awfully lot and we just sit around
> waiting for someone to fix it. How does Fedora do it? I imagine they have a
> number of people with access.

OK, let's look at this particular case. Autobuilder was broken for
about 15 hours. There were about 40 packages uploaded and failed
during that time. Before that change builder was working fine.

I really doubt that it would be better to have doesns of people to
break this than 1-2 to fix. Even if those who can breake it could fix
it.
Anyway it was not working for a long time and people became confused.
And now I'm restarting all those 40 builds manually.

--
BR,
Ed