Hello all!

I cannot seem to build any Debian package using cdbs in my Fremantle
scratchbox.

The output I get always looks like this:

dpkg-buildpackage: source package is heimdal
dpkg-buildpackage: source version is 1.2.dfsg.1-2.1maemo1
dpkg-buildpackage: source changed by Bryan Jacobs <b...@q3q.us>
dpkg-buildpackage: host architecture armel
dpkg-buildpackage: source version without epoch 1.2.dfsg.1-2.1maemo1
: Using Scratchbox tools to satisfy builddeps
: Dependency provided by Scratchbox: bison
: Dependency provided by Scratchbox: cdbs
: Dependency provided by Scratchbox: texinfo
: Dependency provided by Scratchbox: python
 fakeroot debian/rules clean
test -x debian/rules
make: *** [testdir] Error 1

Obviously, "Error 1" doesn't tell me anything.  I'm pretty sure it's
cdbs that's causing the issue as this happens with 100% of the packages
I've tried making use of it and 0% of packages not using it.

Any help?

Bryan Jacobs