On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 5:08 PM, Mikko Vartiainen <mvartiai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:51 PM, Anderson Lizardo
> <anderson.liza...@openbossa.org> wrote:
> Problem is that there isn't reliable bug reports (about openvpn-applet
> and touchsearch for example), just random forum messages.

I've been following talk.maemo.org, but it is hard to notice if some
application is written in Python or not (just by looking at the thread
subject). It would be nice if the people following the threads
properly tag then with the "python" tag so it can be easily found in
searches.

> But I've
> experienced it myself, but I thought that it was fixed with the latest
> versions. To make a reliable test I would need to reflash whole device
> (rootfs+emmc) and I'm not very keen to do that.

I posted on another message a possible test case which does not
require a reboot. Could you try that?

Thanks,
--
Anderson Lizardo