El lun, 18-01-2010 a las 20:30 -0500, Brent Chiodo escribió:

> I have to give a bump to this. Does anyone know the secret behind the
> browser URL bar? Is the code even posted somewhere (Not sure, is that
> part of the browser open source?).

There is no such combobox/comboboxentry in the toolkit. What you see in
the browser is something they implemented themselves. As far as I know,
the code is not open.

The reason why you don't have such a widget available is that, for Maemo
5, we support and encourage the usage of the new Fremantle widgets. For
any use case where a combobox is necessary, you have HildonPickerButton.
If a combobox with entry is necessary, you have HildonPickerButton +
HildonTouchSelectorEntry.

Claudio