Hello!

> Please show up at the next monthly sprint meeting and take some tasks to
> improve things then. How much time and energy are you willing to pitch in
> personally?

(While not address to me). That is too simple. I'm developer, spending much
of my free time in maemo related developing. I must be able to hint at
problems and make suggestions without realizing them by myself. I know that
this is a common open source problem (people always only want to make the
nice stuff). But in the end people were nominated/paid/raised their hand to
be responsible for something.
I must be able to address tasks to these people, because for various reason
they are or should be experts. And as long as these people exists I do not
want the hear "come there and offer help" but I want to here "Bullshit" or
"I put it on the TODO list" (and of course lets further disccuss). If
positions are vacant or people have too much workload or there are urgent
things to do adn help is required,  this should be addressed, communicated
and hopefully resolved (and also adressed to the community with request for
help). It should also communicated if this breaks and TODO lists get to
long to get handled anytime soon (something communities break at this point
because all have ideas but nobody wants to do anything). Possibly I may
take a job I feel confortable with in the end, but that should not stop me
pointing at problems and increase the size of the TODO list. "Do it
yourself" sound like a easy way to get rid of problems.

--
Gruß...
    Tim