Hey,

I would love any way, as everything is better than the situation now.

I tried to discuss it in 2008

http://wiki.maemo.org/Task:donation_on_download_page

I have a donation button on the garage home page of my product, but this
has very low success. A donation button in Appmanager would be great.

Of cause, every application could ask for donation during install, but I
would love to show, that donations are the standard way of supporting
applications in maemo.org/downloads:-)

Detlef