2010/1/23 Jeff Moe <m...@blagblagblag.org>:
> Could the configuration files of the build server and related scripts be put
> up on the wiki or mailed here or something?
>
> I had a build fail due to a small difference between the SDK and the
> buildbox. I would like to be able to have an identical setup to the build box
> before submitting jobs.

It doesn't differ too much from what I showed in December[1]

The only valuable difference I can see is that SDK have been changed.
 # Official SDK repositories:
-deb http://repository.maemo.org/ fremantle/sdk free non-free
-deb http://repository.maemo.org/ fremantle/tools free non-free
+#deb http://stage/ fremantle/sdk free non-free
+#deb http://stage/ fremantle/tools free non-free
+
+#revert PR1.1 because of backwards compatibility issue 2010-01-19 -Niels
+
+deb file:/scratchbox/packages/maemo5.0_update1_public/ fremantle/sdk
free non-free
+deb file:/scratchbox/packages/maemo5.0_update1_public/
fremantle/tools free non-free

As you can see from the comment Niels did this change.

BTW, what do you think about to prepare guide for developers for easy
setup of local buld configurations identical to autobuilder ones? I
can provide whatever information you need for that.

[1] http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-developers/2009-December/023162.html

--
BR,
Ed