Dnia niedziela, 24 stycznia 2010 o 13:47:59 Stephan Jaensch napisaƂ(a):
> Hi,
>
> Am 23.01.2010 um 20:36 schrieb ac...@dsic.upv.es:
> > I just installed the  Machine with Maemo SDK and would like to be connect
> > with my nomal linux istalation. Can someone tell me how can I connect
> > through ssh or telnet to the Virtual Machine with Maemo SDK.
>
> That depends on how you configured networking for the VM (I'm assuming
>  you're using VirtualBox). If you chose NAT, which is the default, then you
>  need to do the following on your host OS:

I suggest other way: use two network cards in Virtualbox. First one as NAT to
get easy Internet access from inside of VM. Second one as "host only" with
static IP on VM side and static IP on your host (tap0 interface usually).

This way you have good internet access from VM, have easy access to VM from
your host environment and do not have to read VBoxManage documentation to make
forwarding ports. And it helps when you have few VMs running at same time :D

Regards,
--
JID:      h...@jabber.org
Website:  http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/